Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Training

Lately the weather has been anywhere between 30 and snowy to 60 and sunny. Spring has been crazy and so getting out on the trails has been few and far between. Neil and I had a couple of runs to do so we headed on hulls gulch trail. As for my training it been going well and with my first major race in 5 weeks I am just training to stay healthy and get the training done. I am getting anxious and excited for the season. It has been so long since I have been able to race, and I forgot how much I missed competing. I participated in a sprint race last weekend and when I get some photos I will post a report. Until then enjoy the pics!


Me running trying to catch up to kiah (my cattle dog)


Following Neil in the foothills




Kiah loves the spring time because she gets infinite water breaks


Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Nice post bro!! Keep at it and all will pay off, looking good in the hills.

    ReplyDelete