Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Black Line Fever

Swimming is my focus for the next two weeks. Since I have a little set back in my training with my knee injury. I did however have a successful 15 minute run yesterday, but I am pretty sure this guy lapped me!



Anyways, I am basically just building back up so I am able to complete a good block of training before wildflower. So back to swimming, yesterday I did one of my favorite main sets 300pull, 200 moderate, 100 fast, 4x50 descend 1-4, all that times 3. I like the mix of speeds and gradually getting faster.
Luckily, I had one of the local college swimmers to draft off. She (yes she) is 17min miler so I had my work cut out for me. I am always amazed at how good "swimmmers" are at swimming.

Today then consisted of 3k kickset, talk about a cramp fest! It was good for my legs..and a great way to keep from getting the black line fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment